Welcome to the University of Virginia School of Law Computing Help desk. If you are seeking computing or technology assistance, please look below for the recommended methods.
Information and how-to guides on computing and technology at the Law School.
- For general inquiries, informational requests, or LawWeb password resets, email email@example.com
- For walk-in laptop assistance, come to WB399 between 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- For email concerns or central University account questions, contact ITS.
- Instructions for configuring laptops for wireless access
Instructions for adding Law School printers
Faculty and Staff
- For general inquiries, informational requests or LawWeb password resets, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For emergency computer or classroom needs, faculty and staff may call 924-7808. This number is generally manned from 8:15 a.m.-5 p.m., but if the phone is not immediately answered, leave a message and you should get a response shortly.