Notary services are available to students for documents related to bar exam administration, licensure, and employment. We cannot notarize personal documents like leases. Services are also provided to faculty and staff. If you need notarial services, please review the following options:
In person services are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Student Records Office.
- Remote e-Notary is available by appointment. If you would like to schedule an e-Notary session, please email Adam Seid. He will work with you to schedule a time to complete the process.
Important Notes for Notary
- You will need a government issued ID (e.g., driver’s license or passport)
- Do not sign the documents until you are in the presence of the notary or until otherwise instructed
- For e-notary, you will need to have a webcam or phone camera available to you; an e-notary cannot take place without a video connection
- The notary and seal simply attest that the signer is who they say they are; notaries do not interpret or verify any documents
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Records Office.