Prospective students planning to drop in on a Law School class should observe the following rules. If you require disability-related accommodations, contact the Admissions Office in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 924-7351.
- You must wear a mask at all times while inside the classroom. Eating and drinking are prohibited.
- Arrive approximately five minutes before the start of class. Introduce yourself to the professor and ask where you should sit.
- Do not enter the classroom if you arrive late.
- Do not leave once the class session has begun.
- Make sure to silence all electronic devices.
- Remember that you are in class as an observer. Please do not attempt to participate.
- While you are welcome to introduce yourself to your professor, please direct all admissions-related questions to the Admissions team.
- Note that courses may involve topics such as obscenity or violence that some may find offensive.
Contact the Admissions team with any questions or concerns: