The following list shows the diverse law student organizations over time, and their approximate founding dates, in chronological order:
- 1970: Black Law Students Association.
- 1971: Virginia Law Women.
- 1973: Law Christian Fellowship.
- 1984: Lambda Law Alliance (formerly Gay and Lesbian Law Student Association).
- 1985: Jewish Law Students Association.
- 1980s-1990: Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (originally known as the Asian-American Law Students Association), formed by 1990, most likely in the late 1980s.
- 1990: Students United to Promote Racial Awareness, active through 2010.
- 1995: Latin American Law Students Association.
- 1999: Rex E. Lee Law Society.
- 2001: Women of Color.
- 2008-09: Feminist Legal Forum.
- 2012-13: Korean American Law Student Association.
- 2016: South Asian Law Students Association.
Law School records are spotty on many of these groups, so let us know if you have historical information, including photographs, you’d like to share for future reports: email@example.com.