- Symplicity - Student and Alumni Recruitment
- On-Grounds Recruiting
- About Virginia
- Student Profile
- Visiting and Contact Information
Recruiting Virginia Law Students and Alumni
We use Symplicity to manage recruiting programs for current students. To access Symplicity, go to Symplicity and enter your user name and password. If you do not have a password, please click the "Forgot my Password" tab, and one will be emailed to you. If you are not registered through our system, please click on the "Registration" tab and complete the requested information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Career Services Office at (434) 924-7349.
On-Grounds Recruiting, Fall 2018
Our Fall 2018 On-Grounds Interview (OGI) Program will take place from Aug. 6-10. We will have a Fall OGI Program in mid-September and a resume collection session as well.
A limited number of hospitality suites are available in August and may be requested at the time of registration.
Interviewing Fees are as follows:
- Less than 20 attorneys: Registration fee with no additional charge
- 21-99 attorneys: Registration fee plus $400 first schedule, $200 additional schedules
- 100-250 attorneys: Registration fee plus $700 first schedule, $500 additional schedules
- 251+ attorneys: Registration fee plus $800 first schedule, $500 additional schedules
- Corporate and public sector employers: No registration fee, no charge
Class of 2020
Median LSAT: 169
25%-75% LSAT: 163-170
Median GPA: 3.87
25%-75% GPA: 3.56-3.94
Age Range: 20 to 41
Visiting and Contact Information
Office Mailing Address:
Office of Career Services
University of Virginia School of Law
580 Massie Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903-1738
Phone: (434) 924-7349