Adam Trost is head of regulatory liquidity at an international investment bank. Prior to joining the bank, Trost worked at the Federal Reserve Board, where he led a number of regulatory initiatives and was the Fed’s representative on the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision’s Working Group on Liquidity. Trost also worked for the House Financial Services Committee during the drafting and enactment of the Dodd-Frank Act.
- M.S.Georgetown University2017
- M.S.University of Chicago2013
- LL.M.Georgetown University Law Center2010
- J.D.University of Virginia School of Law2007
- M.S.George Washington University2003
- B.S.University of Virginia2001