Adam Trost leads liquidity risk, market risk and funds transfer pricing for the treasury department of Fannie Mae. Prior to joining Fannie Mae, Trost was the head of regulatory liquidity at an international investment bank. He also worked at the Federal Reserve Board, where he led a number of regulatory initiatives, and for the House Financial Services Committee during the drafting and enactment of the Dodd-Frank Act.
- J.D.University of Virginia School of Law2007
- M.S.Georgetown University2017
- M.S.University of Chicago2013
- LL.M.Georgetown University Law Center2010
- M.S.George Washington University2003
- B.S.University of Virginia2001