Intellectual property, law and economics
- Clerked for the Israeli Supreme Court after earning his law degree at Tel Aviv University
- Served as a fellow at Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society and Olin Center for Law and Economics
- Has presented in several fora, including the Stanford/Yale Junior Faculty Forum; the annual meetings of the American, Canadian and European law and economics associations; and the intellectual property scholars conference. (Story)
Constitutional law, administrative law, election law
- M. Phil. in English studies, University of Oxford (Marshall Scholar)
- Clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Lewis F. Powell Jr. and for then-Judge Stephen G. Breyer of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Argued on behalf of Maetta Vance before the Supreme Court in Vance v. Ball State.