Virtual Alumnae Panel | Transforming UVA Law: Perspectives on Coeducation
An alumnae panel discussion will mark the centennial of coeducation at the Law School. Dean Risa Goluboff will introduce the panel.
- Jessica Childress ’10, Founder and Managing Attorney, Childress Firm
- Julia Smith Gibbons ’75, Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Elaine R. Jones ’70, Former President and Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Catharina Min ’90, Partner, Covington & Burling
- Louise S. Sams ’85, Director, CoStar Group; Chair, Board of Trustees, Princeton University; Former Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Turner
- Moderator: M. Elizabeth Magill ’95, Executive Vice President and Provost, David and Mary Harrison Distinguished Professor of Law, University of Virginia
Interested in attending? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law School Foundation and Alumni Association