The University of Virginia School of Law Pro Bono Program does not provide legal assistance or referrals to private attorneys. Law students may not advise clients unless they supervised by a licensed attorney. The resources listed below may be helpful in accessing free legal services.
- Virginia State Bar’s Virginia Lawyer Referral Service
- ABA Directory of Virginia Legal Service Providers
- Virginia State Bar Access to Justice Guide
- Virginia Free Legal Answers
* The Pro Bono Program is unable to respond to telephone or email requests for assistance.