Mary Faith Marshall
- Kornfeld Professor, School of Medicine, University of Virginia
- Director, Program in Biomedical Ethics
Mary Faith Marshall returned to the University of Virginia in 2012 as Kornfeld Professor at the School of Medicine and director of the Program in Biomedical Ethics at the Center for Biomedical Ethics and Humanities. She is professor of public health sciences in the School of Medicine and professor of nursing in the School of Nursing. She serves on the Ethics Committee and the Ethics Consult Service of the Medical Center and is involved in teaching, clinical service and scholarship in a wide array of issues in bioethics.
- Ph.D.University of Virginia
- B.A.University of Virginia
- B.S.N.University of Virginia