Deirdre M. Enright
- Professor of Law, General Faculty
- Director, Center for Criminal Justice
- Director, Project for Informed Reform
Deirdre Enright is director of the Law School’s Project for Informed Reform and Center for Criminal Justice. She previously was the founding director of the Innocence Project at UVA Law. Before joining the Law School, Enright worked at the Virginia Capital Representation Resource Center, where she represented clients and consulted on cases in all stages of capital litigation, with primary focus on federal and state post-conviction proceedings and Supreme Court certiorari review. After graduating from the University of Virginia Law School in 1992, Enright worked as a staff attorney at the Mississippi Capital Defense Resource Center.
- J.D.University of Virginia School of Law1992
- B.A.Northwestern University1982