The Karsh-Dillard Scholarships are the Law School's premier scholarship program. The award is named in honor of Martha Lubin Karsh ’81 and Bruce A. Karsh ’80 and Virginia's fourth dean, Hardy Cross Dillard, a 1927 graduate and former judge of the International Court of Justice. A Karsh-Dillard Scholar receives an amount sufficient to cover full tuition and fees for three years of legal study, as long as the awardee remains a student in good standing. Karsh-Dillard Scholars also receive special mentoring from members of the faculty during their tenure at the Law School.
The Admissions Committee hosts a reception in the fall for Karsh-Dillard Scholars to have an initial meeting with their faculty mentors, as well as to meet fellow scholars.
- Meet 5 Karsh-Dillard Scholars
- First-Year Law Students Receive Top Scholarships
- First-Year Law Students Receive Top UVA Law Scholarship
- Record Number of 1L Students Receive Top UVA Law Scholarship for Leadership
- Meet 4 Students Honored with Top Scholarship in Class of 2017
First-Year Law Students Receive Top UVA Law Scholarships, Show Potential to Lead
Meet 5 Karsh-Dillard Scholars
Meet members of the Class of 2023 who received full-tuition scholarships at UVA Law.