Unofficial Transcripts

Current students may obtain unofficial grade reports via Symplicity.

Alumni may order an electronic transcript through the University's website (here) and have it sent to their own email. There's no charge for the order.

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts may be obtained in person, via mail, or through an online request form from the Office of the University Registrar in Carruthers Hall. View instructions on how to obtain an official transcript.

The Student Records Office cannot order a transcript from UREG on behalf of a student or former student.  Moreover, if state Bar authorities need or require a transcript (for example, with an application for admission), it is the student’s responsibility to follow UREG’s procedures and instructions to ensure the ordering and delivery of a transcript.  Finally, we encourage recent graduates needing an official transcript indicating degree conferral to delay ordering until the middle of the 2nd week of June when the degree conferral process is typically finalized.